The days when the friends and families of an eligible bachelor or spinster used to take up the responsibility to get him/her a suitable match are over.
Today, no one wants to shoulder the responsibility of finding a true match for him/her since a large number of matrimony mobile apps does it for them. With the advent of matrimony apps, the millennials have introduced a new perspective to the whole concept of marriage.
Do you have plans to develop a matrimony app anytime soon? If built impeccably, a matrimony app can help you make your client’s D-day an epic affair.
Are you concerned that building a matrimony app would dig a gigantic hole in your pocket? Well, relax and read on! We have stacked up all the essential information in this regard, which will help you steer clear of all the doubts. Have a look…
Matrimony Mobile App – Is the Buzz Worth It?
To find that perfect ‘match made in heaven’ entails a lot of searching and decision making. This seemingly simple process can give someone a really hard time, especially if they have no inkling of how to go about in this entire process. A matrimony app is an excellent way to streamline and simplify the rigmarole.
Such apps helps one find all the important information about the match that has caught his/her interest. The decision making on their part can be easy and quick by accessing every minute detail of the prospective match available in the app.
One of the best parts about a matrimony app is its ease of installation. Registering oneself in a matrimony website is not difficult either.
When Did the Matrimony Apps Come Into Being?
Back in May 2015, Frost & Sullivan, a reputed market research and analysis firm, reported that a couple of online matchmakers in India accounted for more than 5 million weddings in the last decade. the cursory concept of matrimony apps seeped into the soil of India,
Fast forward to 2019, and today the matrimony mobile apps have taken the entire world by storm owing to their incredible features.
Looking at the ongoing demand of these apps, it can be claimed that there is a very bright future in store for those who are considering an investment in the same.
More Advanced the Features, Greater is the Popularity
There are several features in play considering the development and accessibility of a matrimony app. Choosing the right features is one of the main deciding factors in the success of a matrimony app.
An ideal matrimony app should be a combination of some basic as well as some advanced features. By integrating these features in your app, you can provide your users with a safe and reliable platform, via which they can build connections easily.
The Basic Features
Don’t forget to include these basic features in your matrimony app: user name, login, picture upload, partner preference, horoscope, profile verification by contact number/email ID, personal details, astrology compatibility, profile management, notifications, customer profile verification, app program management, payment gateway integration, reporting, etc.
The Advanced Features
Looking for ideas to maximize the user engagement of your matrimony mobile app? It’s time you include some of these advanced features in your app.
1. Upload Images: One of the most crucial features of a matrimony app is to allow users to add images from the library. This way, the users will be able to upload their pictures on their profiles and also share them with the profiles that have garnered their attention.
2. Search and Filter: With ‘search and filter’, you can help the users filter and narrow down their prospective matches as per their personal preferences and requisites.
3. Save Favourites: Your user should have an option to save favourites in your matrimony app. This feature will help the users save the profiles of the prospects they find interesting and compels their consideration.
4. Chat Integration: The integration of chat API is a great way to enable users to communicate with interested prospects and reach a level of comfort and understanding.
5. GPS Integration: Incorporating GPS integration in a matrimony app has several advantages. Users can utilize an option called ‘city search’, to initiate a search in and around their preferred locations or cities.
6. User Blocking Feature: The user-blocking feature is crucial because it allows the users to block the other user profiles that cause unnecessary nuisances.
7. In-app Camera: In-app camera is a feature that enables the users to directly click their pictures and share the snaps with other profiles.
8. Push Notifications: Push notifications should be used to keep the users constantly updated.
9. Data Security: Data security is a crucial feature to keep your users’ data secured.
10. Multiple Payment: Ideally, your matrimony mobile app should have multiple payment modes such as Braintree, Stripe, PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, etc.
Apart from the aforementioned features, if you want to make the app even more sophisticated, you may include a few more advanced features like third-party API, social sharing, newsfeed/activity feed, rating/reviews, etc.
The Cost Considerations
The following factors play a role in the overall cost of developing a matrimony app. Take a look:
App Development Platform
Choosing an ideal platform is the first step to develop a matrimony app. You need to decide if your target audience is the Android users or the iOS users. You can get the app developed on both these platforms if you have a really good budget.
Mobile App Design
We live in a world. So it’s critical that you choose an aesthetically-appealing design for your matrimony app. But keep in mind that even the most splendid design will fall flat without the right features and functionalities.
Hence, you should also pay great attention to the usability of your matrimony app. Your budget will vary depending on the kind of design you choose or the number of features you incorporate in your app.
App Development Team
A strong developmental core is essential to make an app stand out. To choose the best of app developers, you may need to increase your budget a bit, but it will be worthy for sure.
Choosing the right technology will help you improve the overall efficiency of your matrimony app. The following are the most important technologies that you should take into consideration when developing an app:
• Mobile – Android, iOS
• SMS, Voice, and Phone Verification -Nexmo, Twilio, etc.
• Push Notifications – Twilio, Push.io, etc.
• Payments – Braintree & PayPal, EWallets, etc.
• Real-time Analytics – Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Apache Flink,
• Cloud Environment – AWS, Google, etc.
A stunning matrimony app opens up a world of opportunities. But you need a team of proficient project managers, designers, developers and quality testers who will help you succeed with their best in class mobile app development solutions.