Here’s SwiftUI-Apple’s Latest Revolutionary UI Framework
Apple released its Swift programming language in 2014. It was framed to succeed in Objective C with something dynamic, expressive, and has a simple learning curve. It mostly accomplished its mission. However, one problem was the basic MacOS and iOS APIs, which weren’t entirely intuitive.
Here comes the role of SwiftUI, which is Apple’s latest UI framework. It is an interactive framework that is creating quite a buzz. It will let the Apple developers frame application for both MacOS and iOS. It provides developers with the tools and APIs to introduce their iPhone app solution on Mac and other Apple platforms. This is done by saving time and resources.
The main aim of introducing the Swift UI development framework is to bring the Swift programming language in the field of cross-platform. Now let’s see its different features.
• The SwiftUI is entirely native though it is introduced to write codes that function competently on all the platforms. Moreover, the framework is also integrated with APIs, including ARKit and automated language optimization.
• SwiftUI has a declarative syntax that makes it easy to comprehend and write codes. It also helps in deciding your user interface’s performance. This will lead to a big difference concerning time consumption and maintenance efforts.
• With Drag and Drop feature introduced in Swift, app developers can choose any element and produce on the canvas, tailor its properties, etc. Most of the visual editor options will be present in the code editor too. This leads to supervise new modifiers for each control when you are coding by yourself.
• SwiftUI framework also provides developers the chance to form more than one preview of their design. It can be shown on several devices and in different orientations.
• The Swift compiler and runtime will be embedded with Xcode 11. The iOS app development companies can develop and run their applications in real-time.
• SwiftUI is introducing default support for Dark Mode, Localization, Dynamic Type, etc.
Equipped with these features, SwiftUI framework can introduce significant transformation in the way developers form iOS mobile apps, and boost their approach to dive into the cross-platform without losing their control on native functionality. So we can expect more developers to prefer the Swift programming language.
Monish Sinthala is the CEO of one of the leading mobile development companies in Chennai. He always concentrates on the user experience and is ever ready to take up challenges. His main aim is to drive value to the company with the right solutions at the right time.