Brand New Features Of Angular 6 To Simplify App Developers’ Lives
The main objectives which it wants to fulfill have been to remain speedier, smaller in size and less demanding. Angular 6 keeps on remaining consistent with that subject and has an assortment of various new features that will enable engineers to accomplish things effectively than at any other time.
Outlined below are some of its brand new features:
What’s new in Angular 6?
In order to accomplish the objective of being small, quicker and simpler, the version 6 beta highlights another renderer called Ivy. The beta additionally includes a discretionary, backward-compatible generic type with regards to support typed nativeElement. Encompassing every one of these effective features, Angular 6 will formally roll out very soon, clearing the path for Angular 7 in September or October of this year
- Angular 6 incorporates various new features and discards some outdated ones. Here’s a rundown of all that you can hope to find in the new version.
- Support Service Worker in the CLI
- Enhanced Universal and AppShell Support in the CLI
- Enhanced decorator error messages
- TypeScript 2.5.x support
- Integrated to help – nativeElement
- Once again revealed Query Predicate featured with a more focused role.
- Incorporation of Missing lifecycle tests as related to projected components
- Safety Worker outlined
- Render has been incorporated with afterContentInit along with afterContentChecked
- Some patch up fixes with respect to language service
- Moving init hooks onto TView
- Amended onDestroy order with regards to projected components
- Incorporation of type and hooks to directive def
- Introduced size tracking of a minimal CLI render3 application
- Patched up platform-detection case for Universal
- Included canonical view query
- A few improvements on compiler to reflect changes
- Changed name of QueryPredicate to LQuery
- Changed name of LQuery to LQueries and related renames
Authorizing HttpInterceptors to infuse HttpClient –
- Earlier, an interceptor endeavoring to inject HttpClient would confront a circular dependency blunder, as HttpClient was built by means of a factory which injected the interceptor instances. Clients need to inject HttpClient into interceptors to make support.
- It could be either HttpClient or the user who needs to tackle the circular dependency. This shifts the responsibility into HttpClient all by its own. By using another class HttpInterceptingHandler which Loads the list of interceptors during the request, it’s conceivable to inject HttpClient straightforwardly into interceptors as the related construction never again requires the interceptor chain to be built.
Added navigationSource and restoredState to NavigationStart –
- Presently, NavigationStart there is no real way to know whether it was activated significantly or by means of the variation in the location. These use cases ought to be taken care of distinctively for an assortment of utilization cases (e.g., scroll position restoration). This PR includes a navigation source field and reestablished navigation id (passed onto navigations activated by a change in the URL).
Discarding the creation of comments
Defined SideNav stature on narrow screens –
- Since we indicate `bottom: 0`, determining the height is superfluous and may generate a wrong height (in the event if not updated) on narrow screens where the topbar height is diminished.
The beta variant of Angular 6 has designers energized and in light of current circumstances. The build optimizer effectively makes the application small in size, whereas the enhanced compiler makes things very much speedier and the general experience is amazingly simple and natural. Angular 6 effectively eliminates a couple of shortcomings as seen with the previous version, for example, the issue with production build source maps. Thereby take a glimpse at the brand new and loaded Angular 6 immediately.