Once upon a time, people were playing on the streets and playgrounds. Have you heard about the Snake “Arcade” game? Nokia developed it in the year 1990. Now, “Call of Duty” has become people’s favorite. We have used several different applications over the years. Each serves a necessary purpose, yet some are particularly suited to the demands of today’s consumers. Apps have grown at an exponential rate as mobile phones expanded so do Mobile application Development.
According to Statistics
- In 2023, revenue from mobile apps is projected to reach over $935 billion.
- Users downloaded 255 billion mobile apps to their linked devices in the most recent reporting year.
With the above results, consider getting services from a mobile app development company in Chennai or other IT hubs if you’re a company, business, or entrepreneur. Also, this blog will help you from scratch with the expansion of technology and understand the mobile app development paradigm.
Unlocking the Benefits of Next-Gen Technologies
Every decade since the advent of a mobile application, the technology coin is getting flipped to a new beginning. Some of the benefits of next-gen technologies for the users and mobile app developers in Chennai or globally.
- The transition to mobile applications helps increase the improved security that stops cyber-attacks.
- Innovations such as AI and ML in mobile apps can enhance the user experience and viability of consumers.
- The future of mobile app development explicitly helps companies reduce development costs, which can optimize using the technologies.
- In this digital world, swift, in the technical elements, can help users to engage more reliably without any mobile app blunders.
6 Emerging Trends: Transforming Mobile App Development
As mobile application development keeps evolving and influencing the future, Keeping up with the most recent trends and technology is important. Let’s plunge into some of the most emerging trends setting the future of mobile app development.
- The 5G network is one of the crucial innovations in mobile app development. It is invented to avoid network disruptions and helps access all devices for users faster.
- 5G helps access fast data transfer, low latency, and excellent user experience that help retain more mobile app users.
- It is activated through the cellular zones that transmit encoded data via high radio frequencies called “millimeter waves.” 5G uses an encoding type called Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) to communicate, similar to 4G uses LTE.
- Interesting Fact: By 2027, Experts say that 5G get launched and sustained worldwide.
AI And ML
AI and ML are two essential things that propel mobile application development.
- Efficiency: AI-based apps can swiftly evaluate lots of information to enhance user experience. ML algorithms are used to examine user patterns to give customers expertise. This impacts the users and the conversion rate of mobile applications. Google Voice Assistant and Siri are examples of AI-powered applications.
- User Experience: AI-powered systems work faster than humans. It collects user details such as contacts, location, and other data to understand the user’s interests. Google Maps is an example of how AI and ML are optimized by providing high-pixel images, including a street view of a location.
Perks On the Role AR/VR
- According to Statistics, In 2023, the AR & VR industry is anticipated to generate over US $29 billion in revenue. AR and VR have become the central force of this 21st century.
- VR is an intermediate for many businesses and brands to connect with consumers. Popular fashion brands like Gucci leverages VR to try their products, such as shoes, by sitting at home.
- AR blends the visual graphic images by giving users a new experience through users via VR. Meta’s Quest 2 VR headset has become popular these days, and it connects to Android and IOS devices just by logging in with Facebook ID.
- Since mobile app development began to grow, cross-platform development has played a huge role. By using a single code, cross-platform development enables developers to design apps. It can function across several platforms, including iOS, Android, and the web.
- Bonus Tip: “For improving user experience via this initiative, consider getting services from mobile app development in Chennai or the long haul.”
IoT devices are another emerging trend of today and the future. It is a grid that relies on physical applications, electronics, and software by transferring data connected with mobile apps. Home appliances and other gadgets are examples of IoT devices.
Blockchain is a decentralized technology that helps mobile applications store data, record every transaction, and prevent data breaches. Mainly, companies prefer blockchain in mobile applications is transparency and security.
Considering All This,
Do you think the future of mobile application development has ended? The above 6 trends are proof that technology is growing. We have to stay tuned for what’s the other new invention on the tech bucket list.
So, for today, if you’re a business or entrepreneur trying to build apps by applying this, consider Pyramidion Solutions. We are one of the pioneer mobile app development companies in Chennai, providing solutions that meet global standards. Get a free quote today!